Let me know what you think.

Comments

• I'm beginning to think you did it Vargha. image

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I've been looking and looking, but I don't see an "all of the above" button...
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • I thought they were all the same person.
  • TipemTipem Posts: 881

Gosh!!!

My own poll. image I am humbled!!!!!

I'm with Robert.

By the way,Doesn't Vargha live in California???? imageimage

Vic image
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • I'm with Rbeaton--it's ingenius that you left yourself off the list of ususal suspects.
    Todd Schultz (taslegal@hotmail.com)
    ebay id: nolemmings
  • David Vargha is the Kaiser Soze of the card world.

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    I was just watching that movie again with my wife last night. That is one cool flick. BTW -- if anyone ever saw the Eddie Murphy version of "Doctor Doolittle", you might have noticed that when he is walking through the dog pound, one of the dogs says, "I am Kaiser Soze".
    BTW -- I would appreciate if you would call me by my nom de sur -- "Verbal".
  • CWCW Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭
    I think you should do another poll....
    "Who sent the threatening letter to MW?"
    Maybe a poll of "who hasn't wanted to?"
  • Does Vic= Tipem or Vic= Davalillo?
  • vic is tipem
  • PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭

I thnk Vargha should have started a poll that would allow us to "Choose Your Title" for him.
    Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

The greatest trick Tipem ever pulled was conivincing the world that the T206 didn't exist.

And like that ... poof ... its gone.

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Is a Magee really missing? Anyone have the details of the story or a link?
    Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com

• Cubfan,

Does Vic= Tipem Yes!!

Does Vic= Davalillo Maybe!!

Would Vic take Davalillos collection ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!! Sight unseen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image
    Would Davalillo give Vic his collection Only for a very LARGE amount of money,I am sure!!!!!!!imageimage

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • I just wondered, have Vic or Davalillo ever met Vic Davalillo?

This is too confusing. image

JEB.
  • DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Vic,

Its yours.

Vic

• Vic,

I wondered when you would chime in. image

A million thanks!!!

That would do it,wouldn't it ?? image

Vic

This is getting confusingimage I am not really sure if I am talking to me or not!!!

• murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    looks like the judge did!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• There was a topic started recently about mistakes people made when sending cards out to PSA. Link to thread
    If it's possible that PSA could lose the card when unpacking it, then it's just as possible that the guy could lose the card when packing it.
  • Is this why PSA made it mandatory to walk in cards over a certain value?
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is this why PSA made it mandatory to walk in cards over a certain value? >>

FSJETER - I don't believe PSA has this policy. Us East coast guys aren't gonna fly in and hand deliver a $5-$10K card, when FedEx or registered mail can ship it with ease. The logic of customers handing in expensive cards would also mean that we would have to pick them up as well. ...jay
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Jay-
    FWIW there was a thread a while back that linked to FedEx's site- in it they only accepted liability for the first $500, no matter how much insurance you paid for.
    Based on my recent history with them (a 1700. card taken out of a sealed box, and a 15K prototype for a client lost completely, among other mishaps) I"m sticking with the USPS registered.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    GRIFFINS - Now that you mention that, I do remember that thread. For packages that exceed $1000, I use USPS registered my self, and never had a problem...jay
  • TipemTipem Posts: 881

Just be sure that your packages don't get routed through NE Florida !!! image

The Anonymous Poster !!!

Edited by Murcerfan