Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Anybody up for a swap?

If you are up for a swap, place your name here. Same rules, $25. value, U.S. Coins, no junk or damaged coins. Ends 6 OCT at 5pm PDT. You are to send out to your trade partner that week.
If you don't want to swap with a certain person, send me a PM and let me know. If you were burned by a certain person, let me know that too and we will exclude that person from the swap.
I haven't been involved in swaps lately since I got burned. But...let's start another.
Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Count me in. Are you to send to the person who posts after you?

Randy
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in again I suppose. Anything raw fer me........I'm liking toned proofs these days.......getting back to the roots of collecting
    imageimage

• Options
    I hear you on being burned on swaps. I've had my fill of that crap myself and won't get in on another 'group' swap though I will consider swaps with individuals. Good luck! image

BC
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Mike, you can count me in. It looks just the two of us are conducting these swaps. I will check with my coins and get something good ready to send. Luskie
  • Options
    can I get in on the swapimage
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    Mike, Please count me in, and so far I can attest that at the very least, all but one volunteer are fantastic guys.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    I'll give it another go. Count me in.
    Rich
  • Options
    After reconsidering my position, I've decided to give it the old college try one more time. Count me in one more time. I would say too, for those lurkers reading the board trying to decide to opt in or not, IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO MEET THE OBLIGATION, DON'T SIGN UP FOR THE SWAP. I feel better now image

BC
  • Options
    Sign me up

• Options
    Sounds good to me. I'm in,image
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Order of swap:
    MICHAELDIXON sends to bgman
    bgman sends to jd820
    jd820 sends to morganbarber
    morganbarber sends to rtgjeg
    rtgjeg sends to MrPawn
    MrPawn sends to BamaCollector
    BamaCollector sends to GaCoinGuy
    GaCoinGuy sends to Louie
    Louie sends to MICHAELDIXON

Please send out your swap this week.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165

<< <i>If you are up for a swap, place your name here. Same rules, $25. value, U.S. Coins, no junk or damaged coins. Ends 6 OCT at 5pm PDT. You are to send out to your trade partner that week.
    If you don't want to swap with a certain person, send me a PM and let me know. If you were burned by a certain person, let me know that too and we will exclude that person from the swap.
    I haven't been involved in swaps lately since I got burned. But...let's start another. >>

<< <i>TextI I am new to the boards but certainly not collecting! I am looking to swap specifically my PCGS63 1932-S AND my PCGS 64 1934-D for a very nice "no problem " or uglily(IS THAT EVEN A WORD?) toned PCGS 63 1932-D. I am not limited to JUST these 2 coins.... IF NEED BE I WILL THROW SOME MORE IN !I have many other Quality PCGS Quarters to trade. I need this for my RESGISTRY SET!! I also have(repeating myself-HA!) MANY other top notch coins to swap for my needs! Any takers.....you may email me directly at warren54@eatel.net Thanks everybody! >>

I believe in treating people the way I WISH to be treated!!
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Sorry Louie...I'm still new at this "board" thing....I forgot to check in for some time now. The halve are gone but take heart....it wasn't enough to get worked up about anyway! I've got tons of Uncirculated Washington Quarters -RAW and/or certifed! I need to swap with somebody that has an extra PCGS 63 32-D hanging around! I have a bunch of raw 32-S's and 3 PCGS 32-S's. I even have a (ugh) NGC 61 32-D to crossover-but it's not good enough for MY set!
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    hi MICHAELDIXON

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer