Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanks for all the support in my recovery!

Thanks for all the well wishing and support you all have shown me. I really appreciate it! For now, I'm trying to spend a little less time here and instead of writing back to everyone individually, I thought I'd just do it this way.

And hopefully in a couple of days-weeks I'll be back to my old self posting away! Until then, if I haven't responded to your PM, I'm sorry, I'm just resting.

Unfortunately, I gotta give up the coffee for now. image Here and in life!

Hope to see everyone soon!

Thanks,
Michael

Comments

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Give up Coffee??? image

you'll get better baby....... you'll see..... image
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for all the support in my recovery! >>

What? What happened you finally go to AA?image Glad you're OK. Hey you think it could be one of the "Glories" of self employment" that's messing with your ticker?
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    Don't know you but for the past posts but I'm glad you're well and back
    with us.

Alex
    Alex in Alaska
    Collecting Morgans in Any Grade
  • Options
    TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your recent illness. Glad you are recovering now. Take it easy!
  • Options
    Mike,this is the first I've heard you're not well.Hope it's not serious.If you want feel free to give Jenni and I a call,you've helped us out in the past,it's the least we can do to offer any kind help we can,even if it's just to talk.Take care.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear of you illness. I hope their are no long term problems from it. Get well soon. mike image
  • Options
    We miss you and hope you and hope you make a full recovery!!!
  • Options
    CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Listen to your body.
    Don't push yourself.

Find new things to enjoy during recovery.
    The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • Options
    Take your time getting well. Until then, I'll drink your share of coffee!!!!!....Ken
  • Options
    Frat, take your time in your recovery. Enjoy life and reevaluate your normal routine. Make corrections if necessary.

Bulldog
    Proud to have fought for America, and to be an AMERICAN!

No good deed will go unpunished.

Free Money Search
  • Options
    Godspeed in your recovery FrattLaw, and you too Lucy. By the way, how is your recovery coming along Lucy ?

• Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    I always knew you had a strong heart, get better asap and remember no coffee, argueing or sex or being scared by anyone around haloweenimage------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    LAWMANLAWMAN Posts: 1,278
    Frattlaw: get better soon. We are running out of lawyers here in California. Good ones, anyway.
    DSW
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FrattLaw:

Your initial post was surely scarey--to be going about your life and then quickly be at death's door. Thank God you are on the way to mend. Hopefully in a few months all this will simply be a bad memory and you will be back to 100% of your pre-illness capability.

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    Get better, man. You're one of the good ones around here.
    Just My 2 Cents,
    Big Mike <><

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all that he has done. --Colossians 2:7

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file