Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Can PSA 10's have an o/c qualifier?

Comments

• VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    That looks 60/40. Isn't that the limit?
  • acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    I'll bet my left nut that if this card was submitted as a crossover from an SGC 96 (in it's holder)...PSA would pull a M/G crossing it to a 9. Furthermore, I will bet my right nut that if this was cracked open and resubmitted 10 times...it isn't coming back a 10 on any of them. Nevertheless, I am sure that we will have one fantastic bidding war for a card that probably looks worse than 75% of the 9's out there.

Regards,

Alan
  • Alan -

The future is unknowable enough as it is... You have already bet both nuts, but I would at least have left one nut in reserve.....
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Agreed. Alan is taking too big of a risk with his recent wagering pattern.
  • DaBigHurtDaBigHurt Posts: 1,066 ✭✭

<< <i>That looks 60/40. Isn't that the limit? >>

I think the centering is at best, 65/35, but as stated earlier, for the person who submitted that card to get a 10, it was either his lucky day or he sent that same card in 10x and finally hit the jackpot.

GO MARLINS! Home of the best fans in baseball!!
  • AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Currently on eBay:

No such details will spoil my plans...
  • FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Well...

I'm not taking any part of Allen's bet.... The odds are in his favor and even if I did win... well... no thanks...
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • tis true the collection efforts on that bet are hard to imagine.
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• Text

Check out this murcer! Now if you ask why I bought this because it will find it's way to the psa table with my 9 behind it ready to do the switcheroo!

Gator
  • Alan, before I dismiss your bet completely, how would your nuts grade? Not ST or MK I hope.
  • aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    Alan,

No need to wish you luck on your bet. Your nuts are safe for sure.

Gator,

Good luck. I would not be so confident especially if Rezza is looking at the card. Remember
    he is never wrong.

aconte
  • Conte,

Oh how true, but you forget Gator has a hidden stash of misgrades and if they don't (psa) agree with what I have to say which is usually what I call a no brainer I break out the box and they usually would rather fix my couple of cards for that what makes sense in the books.image