Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Oh No! Not Again!

Today I picked up some early 60s proof sets from a non-collector locally. Just got them home and opened them.

The Jefferson in the 61 has toned gold and pink and purple.

Now it's worthless!! Woe is me...........image
"Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff

Comments

• Options
    I know where you can pay $30 plus shipping and insurance for a bodybag. image

• Options
    I have one of those pink and yellow proof set toned ones in a NGC holder. one of the wildest I have seen image
  • Options
    Jayson,

Will NGC still slab these freaks?
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file