Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Kellogg's slabbed crooked

Just got back some Kellogg's but was disappointed to see they are lying crooked in the slab. I know they don't fit in the holders but I thought PSA would do a better job of putting them in straight. Maybe they slid around a little after the slabbing but this is how I received them and I don't want to shake them too much trying to line them up for fear of damage. Anyone have any suggestions or should I not care if I decide to sell these to K collector?

Comments

• Ripken - proceed at your own risk, but I have never had any problems just tapping the cards back into a better position. I simply tap the holder gently on a hard surface (sometimes I'll put a cloth on top of the surface first) until I get the desired result. Why not give it a try with one of your lesser valued cards to see how it works. Just don't smash them, light taps will do. They usually stay in place after that pretty well unless you jostle your cards around a lot.
  • Ripken...

Your smaller K cards should also have an "inner" soft plastic liner. A lot like a penny sleeve. This also protects corners from movement inside the holder.

Thanks for collecting K cards!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!