Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Panama Pacific Half PCGS MS65 *Blast white brilliant*

After owning this gem for over 2 years, it's time to move on. (And buy a boat)

Consider this a pre-sale before I list it on ebay. A description and very detailed photos can be found at the Hertitage archives:
2001 June 02, Long Beach Signature sale #263, Lot 6945. I was the winning bidder.

Most Panama pacific coins are dull, overdipped, or basically messed with. This one is blast white brilliant with an extremely light brown tone on the obverse (so light that I couldn't photograph it, but you can see it on the Heritage photos) and with full luster and fire intact. Very clean with minimal marks, I haven't tried to upgrade and it's still in the same holder I received it in 2001. If you need a premium Pan Pac for your blast white set, it would be difficult to do better than this.

I'm asking $2300 + shipping and insurance. I'll probably put it on ebay in a day or two with no reserve if no one snaps it up. Email me at iwog@aol.com for questions.

"...reality has a well-known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Comments

• IwogIwog Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭
    Okay, it's now officially on ebay. I'm listing a bunch of blazers in the next few days, so if you need coins for that commemorative registry set, make sure you take a look.

1915-S Panama Pacific Exposition Commemorative PCGS MS65
  • IwogIwog Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭
    Coin sold, thanks everyone. My appologies for ending the auction early, but no bids were cancelled.