Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

71 kellogg's psa 9 ; others

if i'm selling off my registry 71K psa 9s and my other years of kellogg's , should i post in vintage or modern?

Comments

• Options
    Drop me a line. You can either PM me or e-mail at swolfe@crosslink.net. Thanks!
  • Options
    I'd like to know what's available...

LMK

emards4457@msn.com

Thanks

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Don't sell to those two guys. They are addicts and somebody needs to just tell them "no".
  • Options
    Speaking of addictions, ask Vargha about his 1975 Topps habit. Oh sure, he says he is on the wagon right now, but we all know how long that will last, don't we.... (1975 PSA 9 common to Vargha: Heeere, Vargha, heere I am - you know you want me, don't you? That's right, just bid a teensey weensey $75 and I'm yours forever....) image
  • Options
    TFCTFC Posts: 65 ✭✭
    thejam,
    E-mail me at momspla@aol.com regarding the 71 kellogg's Sanquillen and M. alou.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Steve, I thought you were going to try to be part of my support group. Now you have been exposed for what you really are.
  • Options
    Thejam,

Because a gentleman named Galveston has been urging me to get involved and just to aggravate a certain person I would take all your 1971 psa 9s under the right deal.

Davalillo
  • Options
    heh
  • Options
    Sorry Dave -

All I know is that I am NOT a Kellogg's junkie. I only use them recreationally and I can quit at any time....Why back in July I went a whole WEEK without even bidding on anything!!! Now, you will have to excuse me while I call my dealer.....I mean, check out my current bids...

PS - Dav, I think it is great you want to jump in, so just get in line with everyone else and do it without the gratuitous insults....

• Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Machodoc,

Get in line??? I would probably take all or none. And gratuitous insults--read again what your buddy said about me. If I get in its certainly not to get in line and play nice.

Dav
  • Options
    Dav -

Yes, get in line. You might get all, or you might get none. Same goes for anyone else, including me. We can only trust this or any seller to do what's in their own best interests, and when it comes to that, everyone's money is (usually) equally green. Whatever is decided, it won't please everyone. No one here is any more special than anyone else, and that's the way it should be (or at least, the way I hope it is...). 'Nuff ced and time to move on.
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

One thing to remember is that Davalillo is the only guy that I know of that will buy ANY post war PSA 8 card from any set (thru 1968)....as a seller...he is a good person to have on your side.

John
  • Options
    would consider selling entire lot -- also found wright, cardenal, and blair variations in 9
  • Options
    Addiction to 1971 Kellogg's? You guys have no idea. One night, I woke up, couldn't sleep, and decided to see if I could list the entire checklist in my head from memory. Now that I'm wide awake and able to examine that type of behavior with a clear head, I can only conclude that I have a serious problem. I spent more money on 71 Kellogg's last year than I did on my car.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    TheJam,

Please e-mail cards, grades and prices to jdc122@aol.com. Would buy all potentially but not partial lot.

Thanks,

Davalillo

John,

Thanks for the kind words.
  • Options
    Davalillo-

not that its any of my business, but what do you do for a living? you seem to have some very deep pockets, and very good taste in high end cards
  • Options
    Jim works for a major brokerage firm.
  • Options
    Goodriddance,

I work in the securities business in nyc.

Deep pockets is relative. I have a budget and compared with what John Branca seems to be putting in I would say I put in maybe 10-20% of what he has last two years,

David,

You know what my budget is(don't say it)--take what I wold you, add 50 and it is no more than 20%--wouldn't you agree?

Davalillo
  • Options
    Galveston -

Is there a reason that the top two guys in the 1971 K set are also politicians? Hmmm........ Think our constituents would understand?
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Steve - everybody already figured politicians were Krazy. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Jam.....I'd also like a shot at purchasing your 1971 Kellogg's cards. However, if Davillilo wants them, that's fine with me. He just needs to know that part of the 71 K initiation is running for public office.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.