Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1935-D PCGS ms66 Walker.....

Here's one that I just added to my registry set. The pic's really don't do justice to it. But if you like "originally" toned colorful Walkers. This is one hard coin to find considering it is the worst struck coin in the series, and almost always has a "flat" head.image

Comments

• Options
    Puff,
    An incredible coin! A full head, and it appears to have a full hand as well as nice skirt lines! The reverse also appears to be well-struck. A well-struck 1935-d is rare in any grade - and yours is a 66 with lovely toning! Simply incredible. Congratulations, and enjoy!

Richard
  • Options

<< <i>Puff,
    An incredible coin! A full head, and it appears to have a full hand as well as nice skirt lines! The reverse also appears to be well-struck. A well-struck 1935-d is rare in any grade - and yours is a 66 with lovely toning! Simply incredible. Congratulations, and enjoy!

Richard >>

Thanks Richard.image I'm glad someone out there appreciates a rare high grade Walker.image Looks like you have some nice proofs. I don't know how to place my registry set like you have yours for collectors to "click" on the icon. My set is listed under Wheat's Walkers in the late date set, (1933-1947), if you would like to see them.