Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD: (8) Beautiful Blazing Unc. Rolls 1958(p) Roosevelt Dimes Sold As A Lot

I have (8) beautiful fresh rolls of Uncirculated 1958(p) Roosevelt dimes available as a lot for $189.95 delivered free anywhere in the US. That is 400 1958(p) BU Roosies. Many of the coins are very high quality, some full MS65 gem and I suspect even as high as MS66 or possibly higher. Like most 1958(p) Roosies the coins do not have full bands, which is the only thing I was interested in determining. I had no interest in plucking out the gemmy coins and grading them. But, you will find many gemmy coins in here - for not much more than melt value!! Just this -1- lot of (8) 1958(p) Roosie rolls available - PM me if you are interested in it and first to PM gets it. image

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LAST TTT BEFORE EBAY

NEW LOWER PRICE

Wondercoin