Home PSA Set Registry Forum

HOw would PSA grade this card? 49 Bowman

I bought this rookie card because the front and corners were so beautiful! Let me know how you think PSA would grade this card. Would it get the MK qualifier? Would they possibly note it as being double printed on back? Very curious.

Jeremy
missinglinks

Currently working on:
*1941 Double Play
*500 Home Run Rookie Cards

Always Upgrading
*1954 Dan Dee
*1959 Fleer Three Stooges

Comments

• Yikes...that back looks crazy...is that card even gradeable?

EO
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    That card was cut from a sheet and will not get any grade from PSA. I used to own three of those uncut sheets from that set and they were all misprinted on the back. That is why they were pulled from production.
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I owned an uncut sheet of '49's as well- double printed on the back. I know it had Boudreau and Feller on a sheet of 36. There must've been a whole run of that series double printed on the back, and then tossed before it was cut. That and the '50 Bowman sheet with Early Wynn on it (not double printed on the back) seem to be the most commonly found uncut sheets from that era.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    PSA will not grade the card Jeremy. How many times do I need to say it??? I am always right. No wonder the corners were perfect.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Is there a thread on this somewhere else that I am missing?
  • 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Vargha-
    No there was no other thread. Just ragging my best friend.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases