Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Mis-Slabbed my Card!

Ok, in my last submission, PSA wrote on the slab, "1974 Topps #609 Rico Petrocelli" when the card is actually "1974 Topps #605 Rookie Pitchers." What's the procedure for getting this corrected? Maybe I should just list it on ebay as a "rare 1/1." lol.

Comments

• Options
    RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    Call em up.
    Print an invoice and write mechanical error on the invoice.

They take care of everything other than shipping to Newport Beach.
  • Options
    Thanks Robe.
  • Options
    Why wouldn't they pay for shipping????? We pay through the nose for a SERVICE. Shipping as well. I'm sorry but things like this make me angry. We pay the $100 a year. We pay the grading fee's plus shipping. Why do we have to pay shipping for a mistake by PSA???? They made the error. Shipping should be reimbursed. What are other people's opinions on this?

Glen
  • Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Kalch , I bought a card on E-bay sometime back that I knew was mislabeled , and it was advertised as such ! It was a 1964 New York Yankees Team card mislabeled as card # 443 Chuck Dressen ! I got such a good deal on it , I couldn't pass it up ! Anyway , recently I contacted Psa about getting it corrected ! Ms. Robbins at Psa was very helpful , and told me to send it in and mark it as a " mechanical error " submission - card was reslabbed and sent back to me free of charge and in record time ! Robby
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭

<< <i>Why wouldn't they pay for shipping????? We pay through the nose for a SERVICE. Shipping as well. I'm sorry but things like this make me angry. We pay the $100 a year. We pay the grading fee's plus shipping. Why do we have to pay shipping for a mistake by PSA???? They made the error. Shipping should be reimbursed. What are other people's opinions on this?

Glen >>

You just have to pay shipping ONLY on the way TO.
    How much does it cost to ship 1 card? image
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    If you don't need the card reslabbed right away just send it in with your next submission. I sent in 2 cards with my last submission (5 days express), and they were reslabbed correctly and sent back to me before the rest of my order. They were done and back here in like 4 days. Just be sure to put them on there own invoice sheet and write mech error, no charge.