Home Q & A Forum
Options

Dumb questions from a coin newbie..

Hello All. I have a large collection of coins that I just inherited from my father. I would not call myself a collector at all because I have no sense as to what I have. I have begun to do some research and have found some moderate diamonds in the rough with this collection. My question is how do I have PCGS grade and slab these gems? I told you that these would be dumb questions. image.. I have gone through your website and seem to have to join as a silver membership. Once I do this, I can submit the coins? How do I do that exactly? I went to a local coin dealer (from the website of dealers close to me) and he was no help. He hasn't handled coins in years. So can anyone help? I love these coins, and would like to get them slabbed and graded so I know I am not going crazy on their value. Can you list the steps I would need to submit these as well? Thanks for the help, Rookie Coin Holder...

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    Hello Rookie...Give PCGS customer service a call and they can answer all of your submission questions. Welcome to the world of numismatics...David