Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone want to take out the gold eagle set both MS and PR?

I have about 100 pr and MS gold eagles sitting here collecting dust, most are or were part of my number 1 registry set which I'm parting out, platinum that's a whole other issue.
Burp!

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why (2) threads? 1 thread for both would have been good?

Neat coins BTW image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Just like a bad penny, he keeps coming back. How many times have you been banned now?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

So how does one find out what's for sale?

Larry
    Dabigkahuna
  • Options
    Larry,

Just look up "triplexotica" on eBay. Or just search on death coins.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Russ,

Thanks! You da man!!!image
  • Options
    Geez more haters.

I didnt know I was banned from anything, in fact who won PCGS's top award for best set of the year?

I think that would be me.

If you dont like what I post simply do not look at it, there are others out there that love my coins, and with a reputation on ebay as solid as mine and very close to cameocc's there shouldnt be any hate talk like there was this time last year? agree?

Oh and Larry you have my email addy email me for details.
    Burp!
  • Options

<< <i>I didnt know I was banned from anything >>

Really? Then make your next post using your original forum handle of triplexotica.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Who is banned? image
    The "forum handle" or the individual? image
    Don't make sense if someone is banned can be back with other personality.
    BJ could clarify this "detail" for us.

Edson
  • Options
    Yes please have BJ personally call me she has my number.

Since I changed my computer last xmas I havent bothered to post anything here much less remember the password for triplexotica.

I'm sure BJ will gladly give me my password if I requested it.

Thanks for the idea.

By the way why do you hate me so much have I done something to you?

Let me guess? NO!

OK then.
    Burp!
  • Options
    Russ you must have some kind of gripe with me let it out buddy.
    Burp!
  • Options
    A sample of this member's past actions on this forum.

His most offensive attacks on the membership were deleted.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    What attacks, geez.

You're just a hater that's all.

Look who has the best platinum bar none.
    Burp!
  • Options
    Face it Russ you've had it out for me from day one.

Fact it I'm not going anywhere get it?

Besides who died and made you coin princess?

I've built a very solid reputation, you're the one that has been trying your damnest to tarnish my good name.

I run a multi million dollar coin and bullion business on top of my tropical fish business, which point dont you get I'm here to stay for a very long time.

You're the one that keeps looking like an idiot spending countless hours looking up 1 year old messages, and on top of that 13,000 posts in the last 18 months you must have so much time on your hands.

Stop typing crap about me and start buying coins.

Enough Said.
    Burp!
  • Options
    oops face not fact. hahaha

Long night scanning coins I got from long beach.

Just let things be Russ.

Also, look at my reputation on ebay, that should be enough for you to leave me alone.

My reputation for high end coins is way better than yours, and! I'm not going anywhere, unless you have about 10 mil to buy me totally out.

Anyone out there wants me gone pay my price I'll be glad to retire at a young age.

= )
    Burp!
  • Options
    triplexotica,

You hype death coins and sell them to suckers, deriving income on the backs of the victims of the most heinous act of terrorism ever to befall this country. You're right, I do have it out for you; just as I would have it out for any slimeball huckster who believes it's acceptable to take advantage of the mass murder of innocent people.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Hype up death coins?

I'm a business man, plain and simple to my eyes and many of the people that buy, collect ,trade these coins these are a piece of history.

Also just for your info. there Russ, I've donated quite a large percentage of my earnings of these coins also I plan on donating a $20,000 dollar coin to the display the memorial, in fact you know nothing about me, I too had 1 family memeber killed along with 3 friend's one fish and wild life inspector, and finally my son's high school teacher died on the flight that hit the pentagon.

So now? what gives you the right to keep bashing my good name?

Remember I have to buy these coins at very high prices, also I have a multimillion dollar inventory all the time.

I like to see you top that.

DAMN HATER!

Enough said.
    Burp!