Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New 89 Score Football leader

I started collecting this set a few months ago on the registry. I just checked and a new heavyweight champ has come in and cleaned house(nice job stump). Seems every couple weeks new blood would come in and make some noise, now I think Stump will reign for awhile. The last few weeks on ebay a few dealers have been selling quite a few tens, I only managed a couple before the big dogs came in and bin them all. Just tonight a psa 10 montana/rice combo card went for over $100 and the pop is around 11. I do really like this year and love to see the action in the registry. NHLfight guy

Comments

• Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Wow! 1989 Score has gone bat crazy over the last few months. I started my PSA 10 set earlier this year, and was able to pick up many semi-stars and rookies in the $20-$25 range. Now commons go for $30. Very few commons had been graded at the start of the year, but even as recently as this summer I could pick them up for $15-$20. I have a big group coming in, but I think I'll be stuck around 50% until the set cools down. I might have to recalculate my cost estimate for finishing the set.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    Just picked up 119 more tens for the set should be close to 9.70. I love the set and will try to go staight ten. Need 68 more.

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Great Job Dave
  • Options
    Carlos

Thanks it was your set that got me there. It was a great start and the incentive I needed to do that set.

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com