Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

even more crossover results

Sent in a batch and just received results and yes Skinsfan, some are 66 Football.
2 BCCG 10 --- one PSA 10 , one did not cross even
1 BVG 8 ---- did not cross (questionable centering but I thought it would make it)
1 GAI 7 ---- crossed to PSA 7
2 GAI 8 ---- both cross to PSA 8
1 SGC 86 ---- crosses to PSA 7
2 SGC 92 ---- both crossed to PSA 8
12 SGC 96 --- nine cross to PSA 9, three did not cross straight
2 SGC 98 --- one crossed to PSA 10, one did not (centering clearly in question).
No upgrades at all. The ones I did not list as crossing were all same grade minimums that I thought would make it. Not to dissappointed my try the crack out and resubmit.
Fuzz
Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.

Comments

• Options
    I recently tried some crossovers for the first time, just 2 cards, but here are the results.

1 BVG 8------PSA-8
    1 BGS 9.5-------Did not cross, evidence of trimmingimage

I was very disappointed on the BGS 9.5, I truly believed it would cross and evidence of trimming??? What the heck!!!

Mike
  • Options
    Fuzz,

I think you did okay. I'm really suprised a BCCG 10 crossed to a PSA 10. It doesn't happen often. Good for you. An SGC 98 to a PSA 10 is nice. Congrats.

Tom
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • Options
    Did you send in or out of holders?

Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    Tom,
    Was also pleasently surprised that 2 cards crossed to 10's. I don't think that I would been unable to make that assessment myself with the card under plastic. Though admittedly both were relatively modest value cards.
    Jeremy,
    All cards went in holders and were not cracked out. Though I may crack a few of the non-cross overs and try them that way.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.