Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Another quality job by PSA...

...check out the scan of one of the cards I got back from PSA today. Looks just like the cards someone posted a couple of days ago.

And the package of this lot was aweful. Just my cards, in a box, no bubble wrap or anything. they must be pissed at me.

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"

Comments

• Options
    I don't know about them being pissed at you...but if I was you, I'd sure be pissed at them!image

I assume that you've contacted them...what did they say?
    Dr S. of the Dead Donkeys MC
  • Options
    I just got the card 15 minutes ago.
  • Options
    That is ridiculous!

What stoner was at the wheel when that happened?

It's bad enough that it happened. the fact they shipped it to you is downright preposterous!
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Did you see my "reholder me" post on the main forum last night? Looks like it's happening a lot. Did you get any hair in any of your holders? I've got one in a PSA graded card I picked up recently. I'll scan it and post it later tonight.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Hope it wasn't pubic ... yuck !

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    I once got a Bobby Bonds card back from PSA with a small flake in the holder. It looks just like a small piece from a Ritz cracker!
    1972 Topps Baseball PSA 8+
    1974 Topps Baseball PSA 8+

Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
  • Options
    There's no reason to be mad about this. I mean we only had to rejoin for another 200 dollars for no reason, get our cards misgraded and find cracker bits within the slabs. It's not like the cards have anthrax on them and come back in used toilet paper. Next time, maybe PSA can just put an address label on the slab and drop it into a mailbox. Thank god service industries have figured out that we all want to be treated like shat. I used to hate being treated decently when I dropped my hard earned dollars. Now, I know I'm worthless. It's a lesson in existentialism we all need to learn.

Hoping they'll just write the grade on the card with a pen in the future,

Satan
  • Options
    A few months ago a got another card just like this returned to me. It was a PSA 8 1960 Parkhurst Boom Boom Geoffrion. Thankfully, neither the Geoffrion or the Speaker appear to be damaged by the "slip".

ABBAdad - a Ritz? Now that's a classic!! You must admit...they are delicous image

Just think...in 50 years you can crack the slab and you cracker will still be fresh.
  • Options
    Actually, the shocking truth of the WIWAG scandal was that they were removing the Ritz crackers encapsulated within PSA holders and replacing them with lower quality Cheese Nips . . .
    POTD = 09/03/2003
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Shocking indeed!
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    are you sure it wasn't the more expensive ratz cracker ?

i know it was posted before but this vermin is almost 2 grand ?
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658