Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS MS67 Rainbow Rosy's 4 Sale w PICTURES

Each of these four PCGS MS67 Roosevelts is very PQ and all have well above average to superb eye appeal. I've added some thumbnails so you get an idea of the toning on each.

1946P PCGS MS67. Beautiful and lustrous obv crescent of red, orange, and yellow gold. $75
imageimage

1949D PCGS MS67. White centers with purple, blue, russet and gold obv toning on both sides. $75
imageimage

1954S PCGS MS67. Superb coin with rainbow colors obv & rev. A date not easily found nicely toned. $100
imageimage

1960P PCGS MS67. Incredible MS68 obverse has great album toning. $125 SOLD SOLD SOLD
imageimageimage
Craig
If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craig: What truly great coins for sale. What do you think that 1960(p) would have sold for just 6 months ago! The casualties of a new way of thinking.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭
    Mitch, one thing we can all count upon is change. It is a constant. How we manage and adapt to that change is the key to success. Looking forward is the ONLy way to look but one must keep in mind the lessons of the past.........
    Craig
  • Options
    Craig
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Great Roosies and great prices. Why no FB on the 49D & 60P.
  • Options
    Great coins Craig!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the 60-P
  • Options
    Last chance..........off they go to ebay this evening!
    Craig