Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

REGISTRY BOARD BECOMING LIKE COIN FORUM

This is just my opinion, but as a daily reader of both the Coin forum and the Registry forum, I'm seeing the Registry forum becoming too populated with non Registry type posts. The sometimes serious discussions we used to see on the Registry forum seem to now "blend in" with all the stuff on the Coin forum. To me, it was content over volume that I liked on the Registry forum. Maybe we need to ask Carol and the PCGS staff to redesign these various "COIN" related boards to better reflect what is being posted. Again, JMHO. Steveimage

Comments

• Options

<< <i>This is just my opinion, but as a daily reader of both the Coin forum and the Registry forum, I'm seeing the Registry forum becoming too populated with non Registry type posts. The sometimes serious discussions we used to see on the Registry forum seem to now "blend in" with all the stuff on the Coin forum. To me, it was content over volume that I liked on the Registry forum. Maybe we need to ask Carol and the PCGS staff to redesign these various "COIN" related boards to better reflect what is being posted. Again, JMHO. Steveimage >>

I'll have to start reading the coin forum!!!image
  • Options
    At least it's still long way off from becoming the Open Forum.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? Is this place becoming too interesting or something?
  • Options
    I only read the Registry Forum... PLEASE... I dont have time to start reading the other forums too. cheers, alan mendelson
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Alan,
    whatever you do, don't go near the open forum. You'll never get out. It's like a black hole!
  • Options
    I couldn't get any responces from the "Registry Forum" so I started reading the "Coin Forum", and I have a registry set!image

Maybe knowone is interested in Walkersimageimage
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Maybe knowone is interested in Walkers >>

Though I have called called the BeBop Queen of Frankies.... I love Walkers........
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Maybe knowone is interested in Walkers >>

Though I have called called the BeBop Queen of Frankies.... I love Walkers........ >>

Thanks Lucy Bop....... I love Elvis too!!!imageimageimage