Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

ScoobyDoo... Where are You?

Are you around here ScoobyDoo?

I've been knocked down a few places in my modern proof Washington Quarter set lately. One of the newcomers was ScoobyDoo...he slid right into the #7 spot. Also noticed he is just one coin away from one of the top Kennedy proof sets. Congrats...very impressive!!

Anyone know who he/she is? Someone active on the forum? Someone lurking about? I don't recognize the name.

Just curious image

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Ronman, I'm not very happyimage with the Minnesota Twins. I'm from Rockford, ill. and I am a die-hard Chicago White Sox fan. They once again beat the h-e double toothpicks out of my sox and I have to face another year of watching someone elses team play bonus baseball.

Oh well, congrats to the Twins on a fine season.image

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Paul, I almost gave up on the Twins mid-season and was going to change my icon....glad I never got around to it. image They now have the best record in baseball since the all-star break.

Sorry about your Sox image

And just to keep this thread on subject...I received a PM from a dealer here on the forums that's working with ScooyDoo and he wants to remain nameless for now. image

Ron
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    He's sitting in proof Kennedys one coin short of knocking a bunch of us down. He debuted with one hell of a set.

Russ, NCNE