Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Bushmaster8 loses more credibility

In the following thread, Bushy makes vicious comments about a service without any first-hand information nor an open mind.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

The thread: LINK

EVP

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    EVP,

Play niceimage

BTW....I like your sig line pic, I didn't know you had a pet ferret

dragon
  • Options

<< <i>EVP,

Play niceimage

BTW....I like your sig line pic, I didn't know you had a pet ferret

dragon >>

I always wondered what a "Ferret" looked like!image
  • Options
    Catch22Catch22 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭
    Anyone who appears on these late night shopping networks to hawk coins at way above value deserves all the criticism they get.

Just the other night, while surfing the channels, I see 20 Morgan Dollars being offered in AU for $439.
    That would put them at $22 bucks a pop. This is one of the more reasonable offers I've seen.

When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.

Thomas Paine
  • Options
    A friend today told me about an advertisement he saw on TV last night for that proof 1879-CC Morgan Dollar for only $19.99 in that fake GSA holder. According to my friend, at no time did they mention that it was a copy. In fact, they closed in on the "CC" mintmark.

At least they will take people for only $19.99 but still. image

Lurking proudly on internet forums since 2001
  • Options
    Evillage prowler---I love you ,man!image

Hey, you ever run into David Peel when you are out prowling?
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options
    Even if Bushmaster 8 had NO / ZERO creadibility - he would still be far more valuable then a worthless I.C.G (INTOMBED CERTIFIED GARBAGE) slab .
    I.C.G , and i'm sure the people that created /support it , was initialy a novel idea - and i'm sure they are ethical and good ;
    but in my neighboorhood the trash goes out on the street on Monday morning ..............
  • Options
    Yes, but both NGC and IGC representatives were there to promote their grading services. That seems fair enough. Anytime the general public can become more aware that there is a difference between raw worked over crud, and common over- priced but genuine nice crud in a collector grade is an inprovement. Frankly I found the Coin Vault's offer of a Morgan Dollar in PCGS 1879CC MS-61 DMPL at $9,000 last year an improvement! Heck the '79CC MS-64PL went for $14,000 at Heritage!image
    morgannut2
  • Options
    Well lets see. Priority Customers Graded Special, or Now Getting Conned, Assuming Nobody Asks or Cares, anyone can go on with acronyms....
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
    What 's up with this thread resuscitation?image
  • Options
    TUMUSSTUMUSS Posts: 2,207

<< <i>Bushmaster8 loses more credibility >>

Why? Is he selling his slabs on HSN?
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    SUPERCARCOINS,

Why are you bumping these old threads about ICG? Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>Is there something you'd like to tell us? >>

Yes, other than the fact that you're an as$hole!! We already have that figured out!!!image
  • Options
    CaptainRonCaptainRon Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    Ken did I miss something in another thread that made US believe he is an as$hole, or was it because he brought this thread back to the top. Just want to make sure why we think he is an as$hole as you stated.image
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Just want to make sure why we think he is an as$hole as you stated

Yes, what's the story?

I always wondered what a "Ferret" looked like! image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    ..............YIKES ! you 'all humble me ; excuse me !!!
    drop your drawers - grab your ankles and look 'tween your legs in a mirror : you will see me winkin' at you !
  • Options
    Bushmaster8- where are UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
  • Options
    Just Learning!
    Thank You
    SilverDollar
  • Options
    GATGAT Posts: 3,146
    I have owned two ICG graded Morgans and both crossed from their ICG MS64 grades to PCGS. From my experience, I have no complaints about ICG.
    USAF vet 1951-59
  • Options
    I know who Bushmaster8 is, and He is an extremely advanced collector, with some very strong opinions. While he sometimes lacks tact, you can take certain ideas from his opinions and stay further away from losing your butt in this hobby.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file