Home Q & A Forum
Options

Opinion on "banned member" notices

David,

You may read this and decide it's not worthy of posting here in the Q&A forum....and no response is needed for me, either....but I've seen this topic here more than a time or two since I've been a member and wanted to add my 2 cents worth.

If someone crosses the boundary lines that are clearly drawn, in my opinion, they deserve to get banned as they detract from the true purpose behind the message boards which is, and correct me if I'm wrong, a forum for those folks wanting to echange information on numismatics and the related fields. Frankly, I couldn't give a rat's ptootie on who got banned and for what reason they got banned and I doubt many here do really care. This is, by far, the ultimate place for the free exchange of numismatic ideas/comments/thoughts on the 'net and the few that violate the spirit of the place deserve what they get and shouldn't be pitied for a minute. We should all concentrate on what can be done to make the message boards better, NOT what some person has done to get themselves banned.

Thanks for allowing me the space to voice my opinion about this topic. image

BC

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    BC...Appreciate your opinion. We've only booted a few. Didn't want to do it, but things got out of hand...David