Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1964 Topps Coins

I understand PSA grades 1964 and 1971 Topps Coins. Does anyone know the details on how these are to be submitted?

Comments

• Options

<< <i>I understand PSA grades 1964 and 1971 Topps Coins. Does anyone know the details on how these are to be submitted? >>

My guess would be - through the US Postal Service! image

Seriously, I may have a couple of these (1964 Topps and 1962 Salada coins) to submit soon as well. I have never seen one of either of these in person, so I don't know how to answer this question. Are they able to be safely inserted into Card Saver 1s?

Any help?

JEB.
  • Options
    januscapital...
    Virtuallizard...

I think the Topps coins are encapulated in a coin (PCGS) holder. PCGS is the sister company to PSA (CU).

Call PSA customer service at (800) 325-1125. PSA and PCGS use the same customer service staff. They would certainly help.

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    You probably have to send it on a separate invoice and pay separate shipping.image
  • Options

<< <i>You probably have to send it on a separate invoice and pay separate shipping.image >>

Is this true? I have a large bulk submission ready to go soon and I'd like to add these to it.

Again, any help from those who have submitted these in the past?

JEB.
  • Options
    Has anyone submitted these? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

JEB.
  • Options
    Still haven't found out about these, and what about ticket grading?

There was talk, I saw some on Sportscards plus's site, but PSA still has the same ad that they've had for the last 5 months on their site.
    When's the ball gonna get rolling?
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I have a Slurpee Coin of Mike Schmidt that was graded by PSA on a baseball card invoice.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    I thought according to Joe it was already rolling.... when I talked to him at the Fort ... I will email him and see if I get a response....
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Yes, the holders are PCGS and are smaller than standard PSA holders. Very cool looking!

I requested the set to be registered and BJ was prompt as usual. I am going to be submitting alot more and hope to have the same success as I did on the first submission. This is a unique affordable set, and trust me, they look GREAT in the holder.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    mschmidt : you got your slurpee coin okay , i presume. Enjoy.
  • Options
    they grade salada (baseball and hockey), shirriff (hk), topps coins (bb), from what ive seen.

i wish they graded coke bottle caps from the mid 60s
  • Options
    Here was Joe's response on the tickets :

<< <i>we are still waiting for a few more ticket holders - maybe 1-2 weeks away so it's not technically up and running >>

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    I have a bunch of Salada coins but have never seen one in a holder. Anyone got a scan to post here? Maybe it will motivate me to have PSA grade mine.
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

here is one up on eBay

PSA Salada Hank Aaron

John