Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1975 Topps PSA 8 Spam From Me

Here is what I have remaining from the purchase of Mike's set. I've sold several dupes already. My apologies ahead of time to those who don't appreciate this being listed here, but it does represent over 40% of a complete set. There are a handful of common 9's as well.

1975 Topps PSA 8's -- 280 Different For Sale

Comments

• Options
    acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    David,

I don't appreciate this one bit. I feel that you need to apologize much more profusely. I just don't get the feel that you're really, really, sorry ... merely kind of sorry ...which unfortunately, just doesn't cut it.

Regards,

Alan
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

David,

How dare you have the nerve to charge a whole $6.00 for a 28 year old PSA 8 card....Im outraged!!! image

John
  • Options

<< <i>Here is what I have remaining ...
    1975 Topps PSA 8's -- 280 Different For Sale >>

well if ebayers can ask so will i,
    do these cards have print defects?
    are the borders white,yellow,pink blue black grey green purple
    are the corners mint?(psa 8s ofcourse)
    do you have scans of the reverse?
    do you have scans of the edges?
    are the edges smooth?i particularly like that question.
    i think i need to crack the holder to feel them.
    and on and on.....
    Money is your ticket to freedom.
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    pc -- in anticipation of your questions, I have already cracked several of the holders for you.

Alan -- You are correct. I am merely pretending to be sorry. I only act nice to you people in the hopes that I can make money off of you. Now buy my cards, dammit!

John -- I have edited my post. Every card is now just 49 cents (plus $10 shipping per card).
  • Options
    Looking....card #185, 186, and 188! I must have missed it. Let me look again, card #185, 186, 188. Arghh...need 187...so close!
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better
  • Options

<< <i>Every card is now just 49 cents (plus $10 shipping per card). >>

Can I get them all at $0.49 each and pick them up at your house to save on the shipping? image

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    Robert -- They would have to be shipped USPS since I really can't trust myself to deliver them in-person.
  • Options
    RobERobE Posts: 1,160 ✭✭
    Wow David!Those must be some pretty nice cards nomatter what grade.Mikey is pretty select in what he chooses to put into a set.I'm sure anybody would be happy if you spam nice 75 cards that are at reasonable prices espically if they are nice ones.

If I didn't have my hands in other things(one was recently removed from a dogs viscous mouth) I'd be tempted to take everything just because I trust Mike's taste in nice cards.

• Options

<< <i>Robert -- They would have to be shipped USPS since I really can't trust myself to deliver them in-person. >>

So, at $10/card shipping, would you package and ship each one separately image

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    Sure -- I will even personally autograph and number the bubble mailer on the back!
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Vargha - due to your gracious offer to sell at 49 cents plus $10 shipping per card, I will buy all your 9s and the Busby/Bosman.Ryan Highlights card in 8 at that price. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    I bought some of Vargha's, er Mike's cards. David = Great Seller, Fast Shipper!

Thanks!
    Don

thought I'd give you two at the top... image
  • Options
    Who is this "Mike" guy that everyone keeps referring to? I don't see anybody named Mike on the current finest list.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    It's Mike Ards they're talking about. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.