Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I See That The Kellogg's Bashers Are Starting

to rear their ugly heads again. Give it up guys.

A. You're outnumbered.

B. Don't you think that card collectors get enough $hit from the populace without having to
fight amongst ourselves?

C. I like Kellogg's and I'm always right

D. Continuation of these comments will result in the Kellogg's Kult becoming quite
vocal and obnoxious on these boards again. Call it a hunch image

Edited to emulate Murcerfan because he is my hero
THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Comments

• Options
    ??? Are these frosted??
  • Options

I looked for them in two stores this evening and couldn't find them.Please give more info.

Thanks,
    Vic image
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • Options
    They're Grrrrrreat!
  • Options
    I've got a few dozen of these laying around from like 1970 to 1975. I could honestly care less about them so I must ask....what is the big year for these? min grade for you guy? big name? rare card? etc?

I'll look through them and see what I have. if I have anything people want I'd be happy to move them.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • Options
    The two toughest years are 1971 and 1975. There aren't too many examples of rare cards but there are some cards that are rare in top condition. If your cards don't have any cracks (look under magnification), the borders are white and the corners are sharp, then it's probably worth your time and trouble to sell or trade them for something you collect.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.