Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Selling 1967 Topps set 44.99% Complete

Why am I selling - It's Abbadad's fault. He started the thread a few days ago about our favorite card and our favorite set of all time. Since I"m not collecting my favorite set I think it makes since to start collecting it. Therefore I'm going to sell my 67 set here first and if it doesn't sell here then I'm going to ebay it.

The set consists of:

19 PSA 9's including Hank Aaron, Joe Morgan, Billy Williams

255 PSA 8's including Mickey Mantle, Tony Perez, Roberto Clemente, Pete Rose, Steve Carlton, and Frank Robinson.

All cards are NQ and can be found here: Wayne's 1967 Topps

The GPA of the set is 8.08

If interested pm me or email me at wayne840@insightbb.com. My phone number if you want to talk with me is 812-985-0961.

Sorry for posting this on the wrong board but I'm selling more than a 1992 topps psa 6 - I hope I get some latitude for this.

Wayne
1955 Bowman Football

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    WAYNE - So does that mean, you will be back in the '65 hunt? Good luck w/ your '67 sale...jay
  • Options
    Wayne

Is this a all or nothing sale?

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    Jay - yes it does! I absolutely love that set.

Stump - I would prefer to sell all at once but will probably break it up if nobody buys it all.

BTW - I guess my "buy it now" number is $7,000. That is under 95% of smr.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Wayne - Its good to see you back in the '65 world. Is it going to be like your 1st attempt, that 8's were good enough or like your 2nd, where 9's were the priority...jay
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    Wayne-

Yes...do tell...are you doing 8's, 9's or a combo of both?

Good Luck wih you new venture.

John
  • Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    Wayne--Sorry to see you leave the 67's, but I totally agree--You should collect what you LOVE! Look forward to future battles (hopefully not many) on 65's!image

E
    "...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    Jay and John, For right now I'm just going to pick up 9's and possible some 8's that have extremely low pop's in 9's.

EJ, I'm not going to be that aggressive with it. Whatever I can do to help you finish your set I'll be happy to do.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Wayne,

If you are open to it, 1967 is one of my weaker sets and I will buy every 8 I need from you and every 9 you have if that makes the deal work. Should be a fair number of the cards.

Davalillo
  • Options
    Wayne

I could use 107 of your 8's that Jim does not need. With the both of us it may be worth it.

Dave
  • Options
    Wayne,

Since it is because of me that you are selling the '67s and going back to your first love, how about you give me a % of your $$ sales you earn on the '67s. 10% sounds pretty good to me! image

ABBAdad
    1972 Topps Baseball PSA 8+
    1974 Topps Baseball PSA 8+

Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
  • Options
    Wayne!
    That's great!
    Welcome back! I wonder who else we can get back. I think Skip and Mastro are done for good, but Brian might not need much convincing! image
    Wow. I just thought about that really nice stack of 1965 PSA 9's that you flipped at AC. How many (if any) do you have left???

You had better get bidding!
    There are a bunch of los pop 9's that Skip and others are selling right now on eBay, but I bet you already know that. image

Also, are you going to have to change your email address or will you delete your first set?

Dave
    sellerman23 (over 50%)

1965 Topps
    1975 Topps
    1952 Topps
    HOF
  • Options
    Dave and Jim,

I have someone possibly interested in the 9's - email me or call me and let me know which 8's you need and I'm sure we can come to terms. I don't mind splitting it up if it's in that large of lots.

Wayne

1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    Wayne, Will check your set versus mine and get back to you tonight.
    If there is an overlap with Dave I do not mind splitting them.

Thanks,

Jim
  • Options
    Wayne

Emailed my want list to you.

Dave