Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Started my second Set!!!

Bought my first 1954 Topps Card yesterday. Starting a 1954 Topps psa 7 set. I am also working on the 1969 tops set but I am getting bored with one set. I think this will spice it up a little. These are my two favorite sets of all time. Just want to share my excitement!!!

Glen

Comments

• Options
    ChicagoGlen...

It just takes a hold of you doesn't it.......

(maybe it's wise you never look deeply into a 3-D card..huh.......)

Great fun on your '54 challange!!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Thanks King!

I don't have the resorces some of you have but I love the hunt the most. My wife looks at me like I'm crazy when she walks in my home office and see's me looking at these vintage cards. I love em. Last year for me was bobbleheads. I collected every single Statium giveaway in MLB. I hated dusting the da#m things so I have been selling them off. Cards have always been my first passion and to me they are priceless. It has been about 4-5 months now and I am 15% done with the 69 set and just starting the 54's.

Thanks for all the info fellas,

Glen
  • Options
    ChicagoGlen,
    The 69's have been my lifetime passion, so welcome aboard. I too have begun a couple of other sets so I suppose you could say I am "registry infected". Best of luck and congratulations on that first 15%.
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    RayB69Topps,

Thanks for the Congrats. Even though I have just started, I see the next few years being one hell of a ride. What better way to relax for an hour after work than to find my good deals on Ebay. I sight them up and try to snipe them out. If I don't get it then there is always another card at a better price. I have learned so much from you fellow 69'ers. I consider you all a valuable resource. Thanks for all the previous help and entertainment.

Glen
  • Options
    Glen

I don't know anything about the 54's but the 69's are great. Lots of good spirited competition!
    I grew up in Lake Forest. Go Bears!

Sandy
    Buying 1964 PSA 9 Baseball
  • Options
    I live in DeKalb now but I was born and raised on the South Side. Hope to see you at the Sun-Times Show. Well off to a work function.

Glen
  • Options
    acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    Glen,

I built this set in PSA 7 and really like it. You will find that the 7's can range from really presentable to fairly ugly. I would focus on finding really nicely centered 7's. If you will send me an email or PM, I have some really nice high end 7's that you might be interested in along with some leads on where to find more.

Regards,

Alan