Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

First Submission Grades

I just got an email with the grades on my first submission #464686. Overall what I expected, I thought that all could have been a grade higher except the Bench which I was very pleased with the 8 nq, I was thinking may have been OC, so it was a nice suprise considering that it was part of a lot of 4 that I purchased on ebay last year. I am attempting the 1955 AA set in 6-7 so it will fit nicely with the rest of my set. The Aarron I honestly thought would have been higher. The others I was just kind of testing my abilities on submitting, except the Mcgwire which I expected but submitted any way for sentimental reasons. Sorry to ramble on since many of you don't know me, but I hope to be posting more since I actually have an income coming in after getting my first job out of college. This board has actually fueled the fire for me getting back into collecting and for me it will be vintage all the way for the most part. Anyone with any 1955 AA in 5-7 range please let me know.

Comments

• Options
    jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    welcome!!
  • Options
    welcome,
    not bad on your submission, especially the bench card. Always glad to have another vintage collector.
  • Options
    volmaniac...

Welcome to the boards!!!

A good start to "hone" your eye first and then your pocketbook...

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Volmaniac,

Welcome to the boards. I was just wondering where in Tennessee you live? I live in the Memphis area.

David
    1972 Topps Baseball PSA 8+
    1974 Topps Baseball PSA 8+

Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    vol
    i too am putting together the 55 AA in psa 6 or better. i'm taking 5's until i can upgrade. i have several 5's-6's and 7's extra if your interested. Do you have any extra to trade?
    email me with a list that you need and may have thanks
    fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started