Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Hey, not all dipping is bad!

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
imageimageimage

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    that's not dipping, that's DUNKING!

(at least the way i eat...)

K S
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    The cone is worth twice as much after dipping. Mirrors the coin market.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    Ah, but in real-world market conditions, a dipped coin, uhh, I mean cone, does not sell for much of a premium over an undipped one, in most places. Sometimes it even sells for the same amount. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Makes me hungry....Ken
  • Options
    Please send all 3 on approval.......image
  • Options
    Sure, the weather's a little bit cooler now, but somehow I don't think you'd approve of that ice cream cone by the time it arrived, Bugs... image

• Options
    Did you just double dip that chip? From now on when you take a chip, just take one dip and end it.
  • Options
    No dipping is bad.

Two things will happen when dipping.

One. It will torque off Karl. (that's worth it in itself)
    Two. It will VASTLY improve the value of whatever is being dipped. (even more important than #1.)

God Bless America. image
  • Options
    Maybe it's just me but I can't stand dipping chips either. I think chips are best left plain as well.
  • Options
    Alright DanC, let's see a before dipping and after dipping pic of the coin you use as your icon.

Just kidding, that's a beauty!
    Bill Ferguson
  • Options
    Well, it all cepends on weather or not you got... LICKED... financiallyimage
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    EvilMCTEvilMCT Posts: 799 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more. But of all the pics in your post, I think I'd like a dip somewhere around Sea Islandimage. That looks like a beautiful area, but I think I'd wait until next summer before taking that dip.

Ken
    my knuckles, they bleed, on your front door

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file