Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Any explanation on why the Davalillo vs. KK thread was mysteriously deleted?

just wondering.....

Comments

• Options
    Kumbaya
  • Options
    There were too many posts relating to the T206 Wagner PSA 8, I suppose that were interlaced between the numerous arguments and attacks that were taking place. Anyone have a copy for my archives? Some of my best writing will now never be seen. Well there is more where that came from.

Seems to be a trend here. I have seen several threads, that I was a party to disappear...Hmmm...I smell conspiracy.
  • Options
    Maybe it was "just good ethics"....

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    The posts started changing late, late last night. It became a virtual war with accusations flying all over. The thread had come to an end. It was simply hatred directed back and forth between parties at odds on this thing. If you can get a copy, it's worth reading. I don't know the players, but it seemed to get real specific in the final stages. I'm sure most of the long time regulars would get a kick out of it and understand what was going on.

Satan
  • Options
    Maybe becuase it had NOTHING to do with the PSA set registry....and it was posted on this board image
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't think there was much "mystery" in why it was deleted.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    MRC-SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    i know it had nothing to do with the registry, nor do half the other posts on the Registry forum (biggest afro? give me a break). i was just wondering if it had to do with the PSA 8 Wagner, which with all the controversy surrounding it (some of which seems very valid), PSA should give us their side to the situation
  • Options
    Personally I think it was because it just got downright nasty. Name calling, etc.

Who needs that?

I don't think it was necessarily because the Wagner card was criticized.
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    It was removed because people were saying bad things about me.
  • Options
    David... Too funny......Yeah..That's "probably" the mystery solved right there.......ha....

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options

<< <i>It was removed because people were saying bad things about me. >>

No need to qualify the statements that were made about you-just trying to be truthful. Nothing to be ashamed of, Vargha.