Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

WOW! HERITAGE PRES. REPLIES TO THREAD!

This is a Copy of reply on 9/14 on BST Board:

Dear MapMaker,

Please email me directly and tomorrow morning I will look into the matter. We appreciate your business and we want you to be satisfied.

Sincerely,

Gregory J. Rohan
President
Heritage Capital Corporation

Heritage Rare Coin Galleries
Heritage Numismatic Auctions, Inc.
Heritage World Coin Auctions
Currency Auctions of America
Heritage Comics & Movie Poster Auctions

100 Highland Park Village
Heritage Plaza, 2nd floor
Dallas, Texas 75205
214-528-3500
1-800-872-6467
Private Fax: 214-528-2596
Email: Rohan@HeritageCoin.com
Assistant: Vandy Little, extension 218
Email: Vandy@HeritageCoin.com
===
World's Largest Collectibles Dealer and Auctioneer
===
Are you missing the best coin, currency & comic deals?
Join http://www.HeritageCoin.com today!
Over 90,000 members and growing fast.

I am very impressed that the President of Heritage personally replied to my thread: ."HERITAGE 2 for 1 SALE" WHAT WOULD YOU DO? He is interested in resolving my problem. I will let you know how it ends up after the auction.(Original Thread Posted,Sept 3 on U.S. Coin Forum; Post Was Later moved to BST Board) THIS IS A PUBLIC THANK YOU TO HERITAGE FOR SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Regards, MapMaker.
P.S. Can anyone Link the Original thread from BST board Please. I am computer ignorant! Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    FinallyHereFinallyHere Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
    Map,

I've known Greg for years and it does not surprise me he replied to you personally. I'm happy to see that he got wind of the thread and acted. I'm certain whatever the problem, it will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Mike Printz
    Larry Whitlow, Ltd.
    Mike Printz
    Harlan J. Berk, Ltd.
    https://hjbltd.com/#!/department/us-coins
  • Options
    Despite all the gripes, screw ups, disorganization, etc. everyone, including me, can heap onto Heritage they are top flight. They are incredibly responsive. Sure they have a few bad apples but they are good for the hobby.

I might also throw in B & M had some of the friendliest staff working the lot viewing on Saturday and Sunday. They also seemed to enjoy working together.

Goldbergs? Total opposite from the above and I will leave that there.
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    heritage capital is a separate division, isn't it?

K S
  • Options
    I replied to Mr Rohan (Heritage Pres.) this morning and they are seriously working on my problems. I think Mr Rohan is a real class act and I am very happy I chose "Heritage" to Auction my collection. I will let you know how this comes out after L.B. Signature Auction ends this week.
    Thanks again Mr.Rohan & Mr. Marino to you both for outstanding ability to listen to your customer!
    Regards, MapMaker.
  • Options
    MapMaker, I had another recent issue with Heritage and Greg helped me out to.

Sometimes big outfits work best when you go to the top first.

Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • Options

<< <i>Map,

I've known Greg for years and it does not surprise me he replied to you personally. I'm happy to see that he got wind of the thread and acted. I'm certain whatever the problem, it will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Mike Printz
    Larry Whitlow, Ltd. >>

It's nice to see one coin dealer make a positive comment about another! Way to go Mike!image

Ed Wheat (Wheat's Walkers)image
  • Options
    Wow:

David Hall might want to do an internship at Heritage next summer and focus on communications, public relations and customer service.

Heritage may not give Mapmaker exactly what he wants. But, they have made him feel like he is important and that someone is listening. They did not try an punish him for taking his issues public. Heritage has taken a problem and turned it into a P.R. positive.

Most folks that get angry over customer service issues just want to feel that someone is listening and is willing to have a reasonable discussion of the issues. If the customer screws up and takes the issue public too early.....swallow your pride and turn the negative into a PR positive.

Think when you act.......it's all about the shareholders!

Go well.
  • Options

<< <i>Wow:

David Hall might want to do an internship at Heritage next summer and focus on communications, public relations and customer service.

Heritage may not give Mapmaker exactly what he wants. But, they have made him feel like he is important and that someone is listening. They did not try an punish him for taking his issues public. Heritage has taken a problem and turned it into a P.R. positive.

Most folks that get angry over customer service issues just want to feel that someone is listening and is willing to have a reasonable discussion of the issues. If the customer screws up and takes the issue public too early.....swallow your pride and turn the negative into a PR positive.

Think when you act.......it's all about the shareholders! >>

joyofcollecting,
    Thanks for the response. Heritage "IS" going beyond normal customer service to give me satisfaction and I have no doubt that I chose the BEST Auction House now!
    Regards, MapMaker.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file