Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

SUBMISSION QUESTION

I said i wasn't going to do it but i just broke down and paid the $99 to join the Collectors Club so i can keep submitting cards to PSA. My question is: Sence i just joined the Collectors Club today can i send in cards tomarrow or do i have to wait for PSA to send me the submission packet? I busted six 1975/76 Topps Basketball packs today and i have 31 sweet cards i want to send in tomarrow.

Thanks in advance for any info!
Paul.
Check out my new web site: Monsters of the Gridiron

Comments

• Options
    I was told when I joined tears ago I had to a few days for the py to clear and for them to process the membership. I would say call them and see Monday. I bet they could give youre membership I.D. and you can get started.
    x
  • Options
    i know that the payment has cleared becouse i used a credit card and i have already received my conformation email from them.

Paul.
  • Options
    Paul, they will send you a form that is easy to use. Your membership number comes with it, which is used to match your free grades.
    They also send of card savers, stickers etc. Might just be easier to wait.

Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    SUPERPUNK813...

31 Sweetie tall boys eh.....LMK on any dup 9's..
    My email at the bottom.

(now I can't wait on your submission..........just like you....)

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    KING - These are the 1975/76 cards not the 1976/77 cards that you collect. Sorryimage

Paul.
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭
    SUPERPUNK813, send them right in. I signed up by mailing a check on Aug 30th. They received my submission on Sept 4th, had my grades hit on the 11th and had my cards back here in Massachusetts on the 13th. They must have looked up my membership # with my email address or by my name, because they wrote my membership # in on my submission forms. Just make sure that you put "September CC Special" on the box if that is the service level that you are using. Good Luck with them!!
  • Options
    SUPERPUNK813...

Paul.....I guess I'll have to take a few royal dollars to the Kindom marketplace and by a pair of "specks".....

(might have to learn how to read too.....sorry.....)

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!