Home U.S. Coin Forum

Hurry, folks, I'd hate to see a newbie walk away with $31k in coins for $260...

Comments

• nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    At least the dime is DCAM.
  • Looks like he cleaned that NASTY deep cameo stuff right off the nickle and the half. image

DAN
    United States Air Force Retired And Would Do It Again.

My first tassa slap 3/3/04

My shiny cents

imageThe half I am getting rid of and me, forever and always Taken in about 1959
  • mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I think that the dime and nickel are both mules!! Look the upper picture shows nickel obv and the lower picture shows a dime rev. Sweet. Maybe that's where the 30K comes in.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $14.95 for S&H too! For 3 coins that are *certified*....by PCI......
    Man, I wish I had that kind of throwaway cash to bid $260+ on 3 simple coins like the ones I see on this auction.....I wouldn't bid, but I wish I had it image

I'll agree on the dime...from the pic, the dime actually looks nice.....maybe $8-$10?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• 1960 PF 68 FRANKLIN HALF CAMEO.

What's a "half cameo"?image

Jim
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭

<< <i>1960 PF 68 FRANKLIN HALF CAMEO.

What's a "half cameo"?image

Jim >>

A half cameo is obviously a designation for a coin that is halfway to making a cameo designation!
  • ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    according to my records...this silly ebay seller Bill Forliano has given almost 1 million dollars worth of coins away .....that must explain is 100% positive feedback rating!

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Wow, talk about 3 dogs.....I wouldn't bid $31 for that bunch.
  • robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    Oh yay, another a-hole seller hawking third-tier graded piece of crap coins and quoting a top-tier grading service's (the service shall remain unnamed image) misleading price guide. Great.
  • looks like $39.00
    Michael

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file