Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Looking to swap!

Hello, I am fairly new with collecting and was wanting to know if anyone had any SLQ's or Buffalo Nickels that they were interested in trading, or selling?? Thanks in advance. Andy (newbie from Richmond, VA)
Andy

Comments

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have either, but wanted to welcome you to the boards.........what kinda stuff you looking to swap for what you want? And what grades you looking for? Slabbed or raw?

imageimage

• Options
    Andrew, I am also new to the board, I have several Buffalo Nickels to trade, 24 to be exact, many from the 20's some are full date and some are readable dates. I also have a 1920 SL Quarter, it is heavily worn but has a readable date. I am looking for about $5 in trade material for the SL. The SL has no damage, just wear. Gary
  • Options
    Hi, at this point either would work. I have mostly raw, I am still mostly into the Lincoln cents as I find that this is the easiest place to start. I really like SLQ's (who doesn't <image What do you collect??
    Andy
  • Options
    Hi Andrew , Welcome
    Michael
  • Options
    Welcome Andrew, keep an eye out for the occasional swaps that we all join in on.
    Good luck, Joe image
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    AverageGary, turn on your PM so that members can contact you. Go to your profile and turn on the PM. Louie
  • Options
    Oh gee I just swaped 1000 plus buffalos with no date readible
    Michael
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    I have a few of each what kind of grades are you looking for. the buffs I are BUs mint state. the standing ladys are XFs.

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    imageHi, I'm Boom! Yes on both counts...I have a roll of common date, mostly late 30's -Buffalo Nickels ranging from VG to Full horn-EF AND a VF+ SLQ if you're interested! You can reah me at warren54@eatel.net I also have a bag full of wheat back Lincolns with some real good dates like EF 31-D etc.I love to trade...that's what this hobby's all about-HAVING FUN!image Oh, it migjt help if I tell you the SLQ is a NICE 26-D in xf ! Would someboby tell me how to get rid of the bottom half of this box..I'm gettin kinda tired of looking at it!
  • Options
    imageLouie...i SENT JUST ABOUT ALL MY KENNEDY'S TO PENNSYLVANIA BUT I DID BUY SOME ROLLS OF 2002 AND 2003!IFIGURE WOULD WAIT TILL THE PRICE GETS RIGHT AND CERTIFY THEM! image iSPOKE WITH MY FRIENDS FROM PENNSYLVANIA TONITE AND CAN HAVE THEN RETURN ALL THE COIS WITH NO PROBLEM...LOUIE!
  • Options
    imageAndrew...how serious are you? I might very well just sell you my entire Buffalo Nickel collection,complete in a Dansco except for the overdates and the 3 legged type! Do you know how to get in touch with me? I ain't playin!!image
  • Options
    Hey Andy - no maybes here - will sell album full of good buffs- minus only 2 - and cheap too. Contact: Enalk3430@aol.com
    K.R.Lane
  • Options
    imageLouie....Kennedys and a whole bunch of other nice stuff will be back like TODAY 10-25-03image