Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PC is one heck of a guy!!!!!!!!!!!

Gents,

Story go's like this pc pushed one of my 66 low pops earlier in the year to 78.00 bucks after winning another I emailed him saying thank you for bidding yet sorry he didn't win the card. I had a few other raw cards on my list yet didnt' think they would clear 8's so I sold them to him for 3.00 bucks a piece. Low and behold the Shannon comes back an 8 as he informed me well as I was happy for him I was disappointed in the psa's consistancy once again. Kudo's for Paul he also said he already picked one up. Today I got the message you have cash Paul paid me 50.00 for my kindness as the auction cleared 70 bucks.

I must say thank you and it will go to a good cause!!!!!!! Paul did say that I must buy import beer with
itimage

Thanks, Paul

Comments

• Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    Gator,

Thanks for sharing that. It's great to hear the good stories. Too many times here (more on the Sportscards & Memorabilia Forum), we only hear the horror stories about horrible sellers and deadbeat bidders. It's good to know there are still some honest, nice people out there.

I'll share an experience of my own:

About 2 months ago, I received an email from Chris Klinger (ChrisKK here on the boards). He had two cards that I needed for my 1970 set. I asked him how much he wanted for the cards and he replied, "Send me what you feel they're worth, somewhere between $1 and $100." So, I wrote a check for what I thought was a fair price, hoping he would not be insulted. Well, a week later I received the package from him. I ripped it open and found the two cards that I had paid for and another two PSA 9s that I needed for upgrades, as well as the check that I had written him ripped in half.

It's great to get to know some of the true "good guys" in the hobby here on the message boards.

Let's hear some more stories. image

JEB.
  • Options
    Jeb

Hers one for you. I won a card from Dude(Dan Markel) and what happens when I get my 69 card in the mail. He inserted the last card I needed for my set to be 100% complete with a note that simply said enjoy. These guys on this board are the best there is.

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    Dave (and Dan),

That's great! image

And congratulations again on finishing the set.

JEB.
  • Options
    pcpc Posts: 743
    thanks Gator but it was YOU who sent me the cards
    for nutt'n zippo zipskie.since the card was better than
    you expected your kindness deserves it's due.
    thank you again,pc.
    now if anyone wishes to send me the last 6 cards i need
    for the '66 set feel free!.image
    Money is your ticket to freedom.
  • Options
    Jeb and family

Lots of you think I'm in this for the $$$$ yes in some cases for this is what I
    do. Majority of what I do is under cosignment under excuzme. So with these
    cards if I seem steep thats what I'm paid to do.

Now for cards listed under Gator05 these are mine yet nothing raw sold under
    the heading has my touch unless stated thats my father his grading is a little
    behind if you know what I mean.

I do have a slew of vintage that I havent done nothing with it just sits if I do grade
    something out my theory is the #1 head on the list has first shot otherwise ebay
    we go. I love seeing the head man have the chance to close for it is WORK!!!!

Doing 81's who would have thought yeah right you try and do it in 9 and better
    not by psa standards but high end standard good luck you will hit exactly where
    I did 85% and drowning wishing somebody could help. Good luck out of the 85%
    2% came from not my subs and my 8's were just as good. It took me 200K case
    fresh cards to get to that. Now scouring the planet for cases to put in my closet
    they do not exist flat out 20 dealers 20 negatives nothing but vending and I've
    stated my case on these.

So moral of the story is if I cant complete 81's think of the vintage folk!!!!!

Peeps to STONEGATE also with his 60 fb set. I flipped 3 9's including Ringo paid
    me handsomely yet next day got an email for 300 bucks more in a 4 figure deal
    he felt bad for some reason even knowing I paid 6.00 a piece raw and agreed to
    buy my 8's for double book for they were high end.

I love all you guys that collect I just wish I had the funds to supply my needs of
    all my childhood. Bottomline is I'm saving a wad to hit Q-school in golf next year and
    my collection is going to go in november!!!!!

Just wanted to get that out and this is about PC being a top notch gentlemen.

Gator