Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Please don't rely on Heritage -My collection- feature for accurate pop figures. Way outdated and no

I don't think Heritage has updated their pop figures in the -My collection- feature for at least several years. Here is an example.

Here is a coin that I won on Ebay a few weeks ago. Heritage lists it as a pop 1. There is no way thats true, considering I now own two and I have seen a couple more on Ebay. A friend also has one, so there is no way that its a pop 1 coin. Its not a terribly hard coin to make in 70, unless I am wrong.
2001 50c NGC-MS70

I have seen many other serious discrepencies with Heritage pops. I have no idea how often they update it , if ever. I was wondering if anyone else uses this free feature and have experienced the same.

Comments

• Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian,
    I have noticed that their system on pop numbers is out of wack also. In fact the other day it wouldnt even come up!
  • Options
    Hey....I have one of those, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine isn't the only one?????????image
  • Options
    Wow - perfection for less than $50 - pretty nice!

As for the Heritage pops - I agree with you - they don't seem to be updated for Franklins the last time I looked - I will usually rely on NGC or PCGS for the pop information

Frnak

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file