Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Names of swappers for Labor Day Swap

Okay, guys, I have to close this out early. Have just learned from the boss (wife) that we are leaving early tomorrow morning for the mountains of NC and I will not have access to a computer. So am closing it early and here are the names.

JohnK sends to Louie
Louie sends to SgtPPS
SgtPP sends to BamaCollector
BamaCollector sends to Tade
Tade sends to Janapier1
Janapier1 sends to Wil31
Wil31 sends to rtgjeg
rtgjeg sends to Bootleg3
Bootleg3 sends to MrPawn
MrPawm sends to JohnK

Now, I think I got everybody in this time and now it is up to you guys to contact that person to find out what he would like, what he collects or maybe assist in his collections. That is the really the basis for these swaps to help each other out. Let me know if there are any problems, but make it fast as I will be gone for 6 days. Luskie

Comments

• Options
    Mr Pawn your package is out today hope you enjoy.
  • Options
    Tade,

Your package went out yesterday afternoon. Hope you enjoy! image
  • Options
    Rec'd a fun package from bootleg3 today

A colorful 1970 S Roosie
    A bright 1956 witha hint of gold tone
    4 nicely circulated WL halves
    An experienced 1896 O Morgan $
    1989 off center struck cent
    A very faint date 1917 D Buffalo Nickel
    A nice 1950 D Nickel
    and a 1961 PS Cello - the nickel shows a good golden tint

Thanks for the funimage

JohnK you should be getting your package today or tomorrow
  • Options
    I received my package from NrPawm
    1966 PR66 Franklin
    1948p unc Franklin
    1963d unc Franklin
    a 1oz 1983 from Mexico
    and a nice coin holder

thanks for the great coins

Johnk
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Got my package today from JohnK and it was a beauty.

He sent:

A really nice 1949p Franklin.
    A really nice 1954p Franklin.
    A really nice 1958d Franklin.
    A really nice 1962D Franklin.
    A really nice 1963d Franklin.
    Two really nice 1963p Franklins.

And, the best of all, a PCGS AU58 1899-o Morgan dollar.

Thanks a bunch, JohnK. I really do appreciate the coins. They will fill a lot of holes in my Franklin collections. Luskie
  • Options
    Got my package from Wil31. Lots of circulated coins and a few unc.'s and a proof set for good measure. Thanks. Here is a detailed list. I'm a novice when it comes to grading, so Willie, if you diagree with my grading, please PM me with what you think. Thanks again.

1962 Proof Set
    1972 - D Kennedy Half (from mint set) MS - 65
    1988 - P Jefferson Nickel (from mint set) MS - 65
    1905 Indian Cent G+
    1906 Indian Cent G+
    1907 Indian Cent G+
    1908 Indian Cent G+
    1948 - S Washington Quarter VG+
    1951 Washington Quarter VG+
    1952 - S Washington Quarter VG+
    1948 Franklin Half F
    1948 - D Franklin Half F
    1952 - D Franklin Half VF
    1954 - D Franklin Half VF
    1958 - D Franklin Half XF
    1963 - D Franklin Half AU
    1964 Kennedy Half MS - 60
    Rich
  • Options
    Yesterday my package arrived from Tade. Within I found a beautiful 1987 Prestige Proof set! This is my first Prestige set and I think that I may start collecting these now. Also, my daughter jumped in and snagged the bag of gold plated milk chocolate coins as soon as she saw the hoard. She asked me if I was expecting any more mail like this soon. At least she shared one with me this time. ;-}
    Thank you Tade, I owe you one.
    James
    Coins for sale here only at http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=223234

Looking for pre 1957 quarters and halfs.
    Still need 20c, $3, $4, and $100 for my denominational set.
    Trying to complete a 1903,1904 AU/BU set.
    Collect pre 1957 circ, 1957-current proof, gold, dark side silver and palladium
  • Options
    I got a wonderful package from Bamacollector. It had proof sets, and single uncirculated coins. He went all out for this swap and I could'nt be happier.

I've met so many wonderful people doing swaps and it has been such a bright spot in a troubled time.

Tade
  • Options
    My package from janapier1 arrived on Wednesday. Very nice assortment of circulated coins, as well as a 2001 silver maple leaf and a 1957-D set. Several of these will fit nicely into my circulated sets. Very nice
    Looking for info on MN national banknotes from New Ulm, Sleepy Eye, Mankato, Hanska, and Lake Crystal. Also Two Harbors, Duluth, Brainerd, and Ely.
  • Options
    Hi, how do I get involed in the swaps?? Thanks! Andy
    Andy
  • Options
    Hi Andy,

Just watch for a swap being posted (Louie is the resident swap starter image ) and sign up for it.....that's all there is to it. Welcome to the board, btw.

• Options
    Anyone know if Pat's okay (SgtPP)? I sent him my "wish list" back around the 2nd or 3rd and haven't heard from him since.
  • Options
    Received 6 circulated buffalos, 3 very nice roosies, a circulated walker, a edge toned ASE, and a 1933 $20 dollar gold pieces with a mint mark of "copy" image Thanks
  • Options
    Sorry,

Between work and the kids i haven't been on. Thanks Luskie love the kennedies.. they will go great with my set.

Bama.. i'm still having trouble emailing you. I think i wrote your address wrong as package is coming back undeliverable. Please resend it to me. thanks.

beautiful kennys image

1983 S proof
    1964 Proof
    Bicentennial Proof image
    1971 S Proof
    1969 S proof image
    and last but certainly not least a 2000 S Proof

thanks again.
    Life can be like a bowl of cherries, sometimes its squishy and full of pits.
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    imageTextIf you're interested I have a really nice 1967 SMS NGC 66 Kennedy to sell or swap
  • Options
    Boom,

Welcome to the forum image Louie is a big JFK collector but is out of town for the next week. I do, however, have a listing of what he's looking for here somewhere and will let you know if that falls on his list in the next day or so. If it does, I'll work out a swap with you for it....IF you still have it, that is. Again, WELCOME!

BC
  • Options
    After 30 days, I guess it's safe to say that I received nothing in this swap. The last two swaps I've been involved in have pretty much discouraged me from participating in group swaps allthough I'll continue to swap with folks on a 1 to 1 basis.

BC
  • Options
    Hats off to SgtPPS! He came through magnificently and restored my faith in the swaps hosted here imageimage I received today, a raw 1963 Franklin (which will rate a PCGS grade, no doubt), a raw 1894O Morgan in great shape, an NGC 1923 MS 64 Morgan, an 1881S PCGS MS64 Morgan, and to top it off, a PCGS MS69 1/10 oz 1986 Eagle. Thank you much, SgtPPS...this was worth the wait for, without a doubt! image

BC
  • Options
    I'm glad you liked it image

again, i really do apologize for such a hell of a long wait image
    Life can be like a bowl of cherries, sometimes its squishy and full of pits.
  • Options
    ttt