Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

4 Magnificent Toned Coins incl. Morgan Endroll- All PCGS, NGC, or ANACS on EBAY

I was thinking about listing these on eBay, but decided to try here first- those that don't sell might go up as early as tonight.

For Shipping: $1.50 for the first coin, $.50 for each after that, plus insurance at USPS cost (it's at your discretion, but at least with the Morgan, I'm going to require it).
Payment- Check, Money Order, PayPal (no credit cards)

Here are the coins!
-------

1961 ANACS PF67RB 1 Cent- ebay
This little beauty is absolutely gorgeous. On the obverse, a solid coat of purple covers the water-like mirrored fields. On the reverse, the same purple is there, but interrupted by a flow of cherry red through the center, again on watery mirrors. The coin is absolutely gorgeous. (There is a small chip on a lower-back corner of the holder... the holder isn't open, I'm just noting it).
Obverse
Reverse

1958-D PCGS MS64 Rainbow Nickel- SOLD
Wowsers! Not only is the obverse lustrous, but the colors are out of this world! Red, blue, purple, green, orange and more start as a small rainbow at the top, and meet at the bottom, thickening to a massive rainbow! On the reverse, there is a small amount of green, but the color really picks up with a massive amount of orange and purple! Four pictures let you see the coin in different lighting, showing both toning and luster. A similar example in ANACS 66 5 Step recently sold on eBay for $125
obverse1
obverse2
reverse1
reverse2

1946-S NGC MS64*FT Rainbow toned Dime- ebay
Wow! The graders must have liked this one... and I can see why! Gorgeous rainbows cover both sides of the coin, clearly earning its STAR designation. A strong strike gave it the FT designation. Plus, the mint luster is definitely there... how they got MS64? I don't know... but then again, the coin speaks for itself! One of 3 coins of the date to earn FT and the Star Designation, with a total of 1311 1946S examples graded!
Post with a picture- scroll down to see the luster!

1885-O NCG MS65 ENDROLL Toned Morgan Dollar Throw away the price guides on this one! This is probably the nicest toned coin I've ever owned... while the obverse is a white morgan, the reverse is an amazing display, with light orange, deep orange, purple, red, blue, and more shaped just like the endroll paper that once touched it! The luster is top-notch. How this coin avoided the STAR and being holdered reverse-out I'll never know...
[L=Reverse]
http://jkwd.com/coins/aug31/85-o_r.JPG">ebay
Obverse

7-day returns less shipping if not satisfied...

PM or Email me with questions image Thanks for looking!

Jeremy
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments