Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Eagle 24 slab plastic storage boxes, just pay postage. ALL SOLD

All boxes have been placed. Congratulations on taking advantage of this excellent deal. image Since everyone's helping me clean up a little, I've got some used pizza boxes and empty plastic soda bottles which I'd sell really cheap. image

Doing some house cleaning and came across 14 Eagle brand plastic storage boxes which snugy hold 24 NGC/PCGS slabs. 22 Fit better but 24 can be crammed in there. They may have sticker remnants on them but are still in excellent, lightly used condition.

Copied from their website at www.eaglecoinholders.com:

A slight friction fit against the channel sides keeps holder securely in place, yet allows the holders to be "flipped" back and forth for easy viewing. Durable polystyrene plastic with velvet lining inside. Charcoal gray with medium gray interior. Secure snap lock lid, with a push button release in front. Boxes measure 7 ¾" x 6" x 2 ¾".

Click here for a picture (they're the ones on the left)

If purchased new from Eagle, they run $13.75 plus postage, I am "giving" these away for the approximate price of USPS Priority mail shipping.

1-2 Boxes $4 postage
3-4 Boxes $6 postage
Please inquire for higher quantities

To reserve, please click here to email I check my email more often than my PM's and email requests will take priority. Paypal acceptable for payment.

Thanks,
Jon Rosenthal

Comments