Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

It's taken me a while but I finally added dealers to one of my sets.

The topic of recognizing the dealer who sold the coin was discussed a couple of months ago. I had intended on addeding the dealers to my Two Cent set soon after. Of course the usual bout of procrastination set in and I didn't do it until today. Hopefully in the near future I'll add dealers names to all other coins in my listed sets.

Thanks to helpful dealers, and their staff, for providing me with some wonderful coins.

I want to add a special Thanks to Mike Printz (Larry Whitlow) for his help with my Two Cent set.

For those who are interested click on the link below. It's the only one done... so far. image
Dan

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VERY nice collection. I've always liked 2 cent pieces and your pictures show why--they are neat! I also like listing dealers. I think it's really interesting to see who has provided what coins and whether a collector specializes by buying from one dealer or if the purchases are spread around. I've added dealers to a couple of my collections, but am too lazy to do so for everything.

I note that the collector with the second ranked collection has an itneresting name: Indiana Undertaker. I wonder if the name refers to his or her ability to undertake an endeavor or to his or her profession?

Mark
    Mark