Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Merc attack - Plot revealed - Stay Tuned~

marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
I added a few Mercs lately and tonite ( Wayne - not to worry I'm still behind you & Jim imageimage

From ToneLover (Thanks Jon) a totally gorgous Toned 25-S in 65FB - Super Bands
(my rev picture is blurred and poor) - .......Most '25-S's suffer from POOR strikes - actually
this is the most poorly made date in the series ..( see Lange.) really looks 66FB image

Also added a 1917-S 66FB which I'll post a photo later - as this is totally gorgous and easily one of my favorites now too!

Plus 5 others - I'm broke....... one still due from ANA my '19-S - I hope it did not get lost.

Marc

Comments

• Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marc,

Congrats on a great-looking '25-S. Better watch out; Ken will probably want to buy it from you. It's toned, and also his favorite date. image

And thanks for not passing.....yet. image You're sure getting close, though.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merc attact,LOL,slow downimage.take a break,go on vacation--I hope your brokeimage
    Marc.Nice coinsimage.Al
  • Options
    Nice coins there Marc, that 25s is great!

Walt image
  • Options
    Thanks Guys! image I'm trying to be good, reallyimage

Here is the 17-S in 66FB ..the eye appeal is really cool - the preservation is super therefore I
    paid a premium for this one for sure....

Marc
  • Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    Whew!

I have withstood the assault, at least for a little while. image I'm sending fourteen raw Mercs in tomorrow for grading. My four freebies for reaching 90%, 3 pre 34's which hopefully are upgrades and 1 that hopefully is a 66NB hole filler. Also sending in another 10 dimes from my raw set. I will sell these and use the funds to buy a dime or two that I need.

Congrats Marc, you have added some really nice Mercs here lately and are building an awesome set.

regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne,

Thanks for the reminder. I've got a few raw early Mercs that could be upgrades, too. Probably not enough to change the standings, but I might as well take advantage of it. I wasn't sure if I was eligible for the free grading, because the set is technically only 89.61% complete.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    funny Wayne image but seriously I hope your Merc's come back and beat the crap outta mine so you can stay a few steps ahead from me always.....why you no goodnikimage look who is plotting now image

Marc