Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

My '03 Leaf Certified Football pull !!

I don't even like football, lol....Giving it to Mike image It's #004/100...
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Options
    Don't know who Mike is, but wish I was Mike, great card!

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    Very nice pull Joyce !!

Way to Go Mike lol image
  • Options
    aww man, i REALLY need that card
    ~sportsfan106

Want List:
    Montana GU and Autos
    2003 Sp Signature Blue RC Autos

My Web Site

Refs: Check Site
  • Options
    Mike is Quasar31, lol.......image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    AWESOME card. You need to send that my way. I will trade you nice basketball autos for it. LMK
    I am strictly a collector of nice autos and patches in baseball, basketball and football. I am a die hard STL fan with my favorite players being Pujols, Thome, Faulk, Vick, Tomlinson, Garnett, McGrady, and many more. THANKS FOR LOOKING
    WEBSITE=http://groups.msn.com/ecerulo
  • Options
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • Options

<< <i>image >>

Joyce, I guess you've just made him quite happy image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    image I try image
  • Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    well gee golly gosh....... Joyce you must be doing something right... You don't even collect football but you just happen to open up a pack with a Joe M. Auto #'d/100?!?!?!?!

How DO you do it Joyce? lol

Dave image
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • Options
    Just dumb luck, wish I could pull a Tim auto sometime image
  • Options
    Is it gone to Quasar or is it still available?
    I am strictly a collector of nice autos and patches in baseball, basketball and football. I am a die hard STL fan with my favorite players being Pujols, Thome, Faulk, Vick, Tomlinson, Garnett, McGrady, and many more. THANKS FOR LOOKING
    WEBSITE=http://groups.msn.com/ecerulo
  • Options
    It would be nice now wouldn't it? lol..... We should start a race and see who pulls a Tim Auto faster.... lol,

Dave
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
  • Options
    yes, it is Quasars......

David, I'm sure you would win, I haven't pulled a Tim GU/auto in sooo long! Maybe I am due.....image
  • Options
    I haven't pulled and auto or Gu since birth.....I'm Way more due than you are Joyce! lol

• Options
    she has the football luck and i have the basketball luck with getting boxes
    think she needs to pick out my boxes from now on and i`ll choose hers, lol
    awsome card hon and it goes into the personal collection
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S