Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

A CAMEO FOR A REGISTRY SET POP 2/0

I would like to share this coin with all Registry forum members. Can some one be kind enough to Link to Heritage Sept. L.B. Signature Auction for me?

Lot: 5938 Proof Shield Nickels
1876 5C PR67 PCGS.

Comments

• Options
    egsantos
    Thanks for the helping LINK. Very kind of you.
    Sincerely, MapMaker.
  • Options
    Please help with price estimate.

I bought this coin about 15 or so years ago and have had it put away ever since. Can anyone give me a good guess as to what it should bring in Sept. Heritage Auction? I can't find a price on price lists for this date and grade.
    Sincerely, MapMaker.
  • Options
    dldallendldallen Posts: 359 ✭✭
    A good starting point would be with your auction link. Heritage shows an NGC PR67 selling for $2,990 in March of this year. While not designated as a Cameo, your coin looks sharp and should command every bit of that and more. Good luck, Dave
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mapmaker: You may do very nicely on the coin in the sale - I'll take a look at the coin myself when I get there image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Thanks for the moral support. I hope the market holds up for a few more weeks as prices do seem to be firm. The recent run up in gold & silver can't hurt either. I feel comfotable in that all of my coins are premium as I never bought one that I had any reservations about. I should have sent them all in for regrades but did not have time once I decided to sell and make Heritage deadline.
    Regards, MapMaker.