Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

13 day TAT on my modern submission!

I have no explanation, but PCGS rec'd them Aug 8th and my grades were in Aug 27th.
"Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
and they're cold.
I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
Mary

Best Franklin Website

Comments

• Options
    Nothing earth-shattering,

71-s ike ms66
    82 50¢ ms66

and a couple 1965 25¢'s that I felt sure were business strikes ,but as is usually the case, got the SMS desig.
    and they're cold.
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you!! I am waiting for July submissions to come back. I figure I'll get them back sometime before X-mas.

M.
  • Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg,
    Sounds like something you were not expecting. I always like to get the bad news over quickly image

Ken

P.S. I still have that beautiful toned 1963-P 25c I got from you to send in. It's a sweet coin. I'll post the grade here on the boards and a picture when it's graded.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I just had an economy submission turnaround in 58 calendar days, which is 12 days less than their currently posted estimate. Maybe things are starting to improve.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Hey, I'm on day 19 on my latest "Regular" submission. No grades yet.......
  • Options
    MoneyLAMoneyLA Posts: 1,825
    I have a "regular" submission at PCGS for 17 business days, and no word yet on grades. I was wondering about TAT and thanks for the updates. cheers, alan mendelson
  • Options
    I also sent two other types of submissions at the same time:

Crossover [regular]- sent 3 1954-s Franklins, 2were NGC66 and one ANACS65. One of the 3 crossed to PCGS66 but won't know which one until I get them back in the mail (because I listed all 3 on the same line of the submission form).
    TAT was 14 days.

Regular [15-day]- sent ~40 assorted coins- no results yet- yesterday Aug 29th was day 15.
    and they're cold.
    Mary

Best Franklin Website