Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

A few toned Morgans and a nicely toned ANACS Merc. NOT on Ebay!

I'll post these here for a day or two (across the street too!) to see if there is any interest before I list them on Ebay.
A nice batch of reasonably priced toned Morgans and a single toned Merc. too. These prices are net. I will be listing them for more $$ on Ebay. Shipping will depend on final amount due.
PM or post below if interested in receiving an image via email on any of the coins. I may post a couple images here if I'm bored. image Later though. Can't post them on the PCGS board.
Paypal is available, and always a 5 day return.

NGC:

1881-s ms/65 Light champagne toned obv. with a decent sized crescent of gold, lilac, aqua and gold again at the rims. Great luster. White reverse. $115

1886 ms/65 End of roll toned with two different fold patterns to the obverse. Green, lilac, gold and copper tones. A smidge subdued, but the underlying luster is good. I think these are neat. $175

1887 ms/64 100% obv. toned mostly a green/gold color, with a decent sized splash of forest green, magenta and orange from the date, to LIBERTY'S eye and left to the rim. A white reverse. Cool looking. $105

1888 ms/64 white obv. with a 100% toned reverse that is gorgeous. Bright gold, blue and violet tones. Very pretty. $120

1896 ms/64 100% obv. toned in a light green/aqua and gold tone. The reverse is mostly a light rose/gold color with an attractive ring of greenish/gold at the rims. $125

PCGS:

1878 8TF ms/62 Brilliant with an attractive medium sized crescent of aqua, violet adn auburn color on the obverse. A white reverse. Kind of clean for a 2, but probably graded correctly. Pretty. $125

1896 ms/64 Mostly white with an odd semi-circle toned pattern with lilac, green and auburn color, on Liberty's face, and towards the rim.
Honestly, I purchased this one, just because it was different than anything I've seen. $165

And finally the ANACS ms/66 Mercury dime:

1944 ms/66 beautiful obv. color with gold toned centers working to magenta, lilac and finally blue tone at the rim. The reverse is mostly white with some rim color consisting of auburn, violet and blue tones.
A very pretty dime. First $75 steals this one!***SOLD***

That's it! Thanks!

BigD5
LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff

Comments