Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA's Turn around times as of late ?

Just curious when I could start looking for my grades to appear online! I used Modern 8.00 service. I was getting old waiting for a special or for PSA to throw us collectors a bone.

james
x

Comments

• Options
    I turned in two submissions which arrived on the same day. One was a 35 day Modern and the other 15 Day Set Registry Special (pre-1975). I got the modern back in 6 business days! The 15 day Special took exactly 15 days. Luck of the draw I guess.
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better
  • Options
    I sent a 30-day crossover lot and a 30-day vintage economy lot the same day. PSA acknowledges receipt on August 8th. The economy lot came back a week ago. The e-mail alerts that my card were finished with grading and had shipped came 4 days after I received the cards in New Jersey. Weird?

I still haven't heard a word on my crossover lot which just about at 21 days today. But they still have time on this one.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    just had a registry 15 day special that took 4 days. the email came on the 4th day as I wasn't even looking for it.image
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    Some really nice turn around times. 6 Days on the Modern WOW! My luck It will take a month or more. PSA Officialy recieved them on the 27th (actualy signed for them on 25th at 8:14 AM ) Just curious how soon I can see them returned. As usual I want them back yesterday.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

James
    x
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    psa received a registry special on 8-19 got the grades 8-26. i did better then i expected and with the quick turnaround i sent in another group yesterday. first submission # 8041584 all the cards came from the national, the sellers thought they would be mostly 6 and 7 maybe, but i got 2 8's, and must have missed something on the 3 and 5. i really couldn't find nice 1955 all americans at a decent priced, and i thought i may have over spent for these but apparently not, the 2 lower graded cards i already have so no loss. i'm very happy with submission and turn around
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started