Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Colorfulcoins/Onlyroosies Help I'm Going Insane!

Craig/Nick I need a SANITY CHECK!!! Sent four NGC MS 67 roosies (47, 58D, 62, and 64D) in to PCGS with my free submissions from the Bowers & Merena offer several weeks back. All were cool color coins -- the 58D and 64D are truly exceptional -- you guessed it, PCGS crossed the other two!!!imageimage
"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
rainbowroosie April 1, 2003

Comments

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Bill, If PCGS doesn't like the color no matter how nice the coin is they wont cross it. You went 2/4. 50% cross results
    sounds pretty good to me. I had a couple like that and sent them in again and they crossed the second time out. I'm
    surprised you didn't send in any of your cool NGC MS68's for cross, Or that gorgeous 55D of yours. image

Onlyroosies
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭
    Bill, funny........I've crossed 13 of my last 14 toned NGC MS67's in the last 30 days......send them to me and I'll help you out......hey, what are friends for?

PS: When are you going to finally get rid of that eye-sore blue NGC 1954 now that you have that cool rainbow toned PCGS coin? You know I just love them Blue coins and I don't have a 1954...........yet. image
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!