Home Q & A Forum
Options

Inappropriate Pictures

David, I have a complaint to make regarding the posting of certain pictures put in by a member when answering threads. ksteelheader
has two pictures of his hunting s(kills). I have seen them in at least two of his posts and find them appalling and inappropriate for ANY topic regarding the collection of, questions about or answers to threads concerning coins.
I sent him a PM concerning my feelings and he said take my complaint to a higher level, and as there is no rule governing this, I believe he will continue to use them.
He may cease and desist if you were to ask him to do so, but only if you are of the same opinion regarding this as I am do I ask you to do this. If you have no problem with it, then there is nothing I can do.
Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a question for our resident forum boss, Carol. I have no opinion one way or the other about hunting pictures. Email Carol with your complaint and she'll make the call.

• Options
    spy88:

I'm the first to admit that I'm pretty queasy (as some of you know) when it comes to this type of picture. In the past I have asked that people remove some of the more graphic ones. I admit, for whatever reason, these didn't bother me.

It's very hard to regulate what people put in their signature lines as they can be edited. In the past we have had complaints regarding this issue ranging from a-z.
    The only way to truly keep on top of it is to remove that functionality and I think the majority would not want that to happen.

I understand that you've asked ksteelheader to remove the signature line and I would hope that the two of you could come up with a compromise prior to my stepping in.
    Is it possible?

Carol