Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1978 Pete Rose PSA 9

Guys, I'm not really up on what the later 1978 stars are going for in 9. I was fortunate enough to get this in a 9 with no qualifiers. I know SMR is around $115. Whats it really worth , less? or more? and who wants it. If its a fair price I'll sell it. I'm not able to list for 2 weeks as I'm away from home. I also got a few other later 70's in 9. I'll package them up. Just be reasonable.

Bob

Comments

• Options
    **Removed because I'm an idiot!** image
  • Options
    nah, this is the most active board for PSA collectors. there isnt much traffic on the vintage board, and dont even get my started on the BST board.
  • Options
    The 1978 Rose is a DP (double-print) so there are a lot of them floating around. Current market value on them is $45 based on recent ebay auctions.
  • Options
    Bob,

This is the place to post anything you have! You know it and we know it.

Let us know what else you have. I still need a few 9's for my Cy young set.

mx'er/jml517

Thanks kalch, I thought $110 sounded high.
    Brianwintersfan, who the hell are you?
  • Options
    Nice to see you as well.
    I guess I didn't know I was speaking to CU board royalty image
    I will now move into the town square and prepare for my flogging image
  • Options
    The CU board royalty reports to gaspipe! He sets up the annual registry dinner at nationals. You've messed with the big cheese!

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    I'm a KING.............and I report to gaspipe26.....

Brianwintersfan...better straighten up or it's NO SOUP FOR YOU at the 3rd. annual Registry coming up in Cleaveland......

Bob...your humble servant...

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    brianwinters,
    I'm not royalty or anyone special. If it doesnt concern you why take the time to remark about it. Thats all.
    And KELLOGG is the KING.

Bob
  • Options
    Bob,
    Actually, the Rose is a "triple print". It is the most abundant star card from the decade. Ironically, someone listed one this week with the heading..."1978 Pete Rose PSA 9 Low Pop!"...thought that was kind of funny. Good luck with it. Please email me--or simply post-- with any 77's you may have available, I'll be much more than fair for unique numbers and strong upgrades.
    Thanks,
    Phil

dgf
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Frazier,
    Actually I did get some 77's back too. I dont remember which ones though. Ill know when the box arrives. Also I guess there are alot of the Rose cards. I didnt get 1-9 I got 4-9's. Oh well.
  • Options
    Bob,
    LMK what #'s you've got from '77 when the box arrives. Thanks and good luck moving the Pete's...

Thanks Bob. I'd love any help you could offer on the unique numbers...

The Apostle Collection - 1977 Topps Baseball

dgf