Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

**Registry quality Mercury dimes for sale here only**

Here are a few Mercury dimes that I just aquired. If you want a picture of them just send me a PM or email at theuscoinguy@aol.com and I will be glad to send you a photo.

All of my coins come with a 5 day no questions asked return period. All the prices quoted below are delivered by insured First Class mail. I can upgrade your shipping to Priority mail for an extra $2.50 per shipment. Multiple coins can be added to the same shipment at no extra charge. I can accept Paypal, checks and money orders.

All are PCGS graded

1929 ms66FB nice 98% white coin with nice clean fields and accurately graded with sharp feather details $345
1937 D ms67FB beautiful red toning around the rim on the obverse and reverse that fades into a light golden rose color high end for the grade $425
1939 ms68 white coin and solid for the grade pop is 36/1 (I own 4 of these) $250
1943 D ms67FB electric green and blue around 1/2 the rim on the obverse with a light orange/brown toning on the reverse nice coin $150
1944 ms65 wild red and greens on the obverse and purples and blues on the reverse a WOW coin $125

A Couple pedigreed coins (PCGS graded)

1937 ms66 Benson pedigree greenish album toning on the obverse with a hazy reverse $65
1939 D ms65FB Benson pedigree light electric greens and reds on the obverse with a hazy reverse $80

thank you for looking!

Comments